You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Gladiator video tutorial  (Read 13178 times)

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Gladiator video tutorial
« on: November 16, 2009, 11:38:49 AM »
Mark Mosher created an excellent video tutorial which explains how HCM synthesis works. Don't miss this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gln7-k5XPhY

Thank you Mark!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 12:00:00 PM by Markus Feil »

willit

Re: Gladiator video tutorial
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 01:38:31 PM »
great tutorial. I've been using this synth for over a year and still learnt something from this video.

Might I also add that the Tutorial sound bank does a good job of putting a name to certain sounds, and allows you to see how it works. I love the way Gladiator has lots of ways to visualise the sound you are creating with the HCM window, the filter window and even the subtle animation on the arp  :)

Mindwaves

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 11:24:47 PM »
Just registered to this forum and saw the link to this youtube tutorial . great stuff...but the guy in this tut uses g2 same like me(i`m an owner since g1) but i hardly can`t find any vocoder or resynthesis button in my g2 version!!! does this guy uses some beta version of a future g2 patched version or what kind of g2 does he use???

thx in advance and greetz from good old germany

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 08:00:25 PM »
Just registered to this forum and saw the link to this youtube tutorial . great stuff...but the guy in this tut uses g2 same like me(i`m an owner since g1) but i hardly can`t find any vocoder or resynthesis button in my g2 version!!! does this guy uses some beta version of a future g2 patched version or what kind of g2 does he use???

thx in advance and greetz from good old germany

Welcome to the forum Mindwaves :)

Mark uses an older version of Gladiator 2 in that movie (2.0 if I remember right), we removed the non functioning buttons in the update after that. Like I mentioned inside the Gladiator forum, OSC import is long due but still very much in the pipeline, we hope to have more news concerning these features first quarter of this year.

Greets from Amsterdam ;)

-Bastiaan-

Mindwaves

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 08:11:19 PM »
Thx for Reply...i remember now that there was such a button in the older version...was just wondering that moment i wrote the post ;-) and with this hello to the forum and all other tone2 users :)!!!