You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: How to zoom all partials?  (Read 3652 times)

abject39

How to zoom all partials?
« on: February 26, 2019, 01:55:38 AM »
In spectrum/phase view in the wavetable editor, how do you scroll to the right to edit the other partials while zoomed in?

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
Re: How to zoom all partials?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 09:05:42 AM »
There is a scrollbar at the bottom of the waveform selector on the top. Click on the white rectangle, hold the mouse button down and move it to the right.

Markus

abject39

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:32:22 PM »
I'm not referring to scrolling through the wavetable. I'm referring to scrolling through the waveform. If you click the Phase or Spectrum editing mode at the bottom left you will be able to zoom in on the waveform to edit it but there doesn't seem to be a way to scroll left and right in that part. Once I zoom into the waveform I cannot find a scroll bar for the lower panel.
There is a scrollbar at the bottom of the waveform selector on the top. Click on the white rectangle, hold the mouse button down and move it to the right.

Markus
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 12:33:55 PM by abject39 »

Markus Krause

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 01:01:03 PM »
I see. You mean a additional scrollbar for the partials of the waveform if they are zoomed in. This is possible for a future update. I will add this to the feature requests.

abject39

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 07:14:03 PM »
Awesome! Thanks!
I see. You mean a additional scrollbar for the partials of the waveform if they are zoomed in. This is possible for a future update. I will add this to the feature requests.