You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: FireBird is great!  (Read 10427 times)

zippo

• Email
FireBird is great!
« on: March 19, 2010, 12:30:59 PM »
I just wanted to say that this synth is one of my favourites. It's very easy to use and offer a great sound!

Zippo

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
Re: FireBird is great!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 02:49:15 PM »
Thanks Zippo :)

kyro_sk

• Email
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 12:02:47 AM »
I love the way FireBird sounds, but not having an OS X version forced me to consider other options instead of buying.  I ended up getting a version of reFX Vanguard and I think I'll pickup Gladiator also - that should mostly cover the same bases (basses... haha, ahem...  heh)

VSTJuNkiE

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »
Much love for Firebird here as well! ;D (albeit a little late to the party :P)

Hopefully there will be a Firebird2 in teh future, mebbe?

mikeyohare

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 09:43:58 PM »
i agree, i love this synth, the sound quality is exceptional.
i usually head for the arp presets and mess about with those to add something different to a track.

GeorgeZ

• Sound Designer
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2011, 06:36:45 AM »
I love the way FireBird sounds, but not having an OS X version forced me to consider other options instead of buying.  I ended up getting a version of reFX Vanguard and I think I'll pickup Gladiator also - that should mostly cover the same bases (basses... haha, ahem...  heh)

I've always thought of Firebird as a baby brother to Gladiator. Firebird was my first T2 purchase and after that I couldn't help buying Glad 2 and Warmverb as well. I have to say though, even though
I own Gladiator as well, I still turn to Firebird whenever I need edgy sounds in a hurry (Gladiator is of course a bit more involved when programming patches, so ye ;) ). It's just SO beefy. I think a lot of people write if off due to how simple it looks [compared to Glad 2] without considering that this thing can really WHALE!  Aww well, their loss :D