You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Gladiator video tutorials from IIRs? It would be cool!  (Read 6885 times)

audio_dude

Gladiator video tutorials from IIRs? It would be cool!
« on: February 27, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »
Hi Markus,

I was wondering if you've seen the video tutorials IIRs did recently ? (http://www.youtube.com/user/IIRs)

Actually, these tutorials are very well done, and having some IIRs' professional-looking videos for Gladiator may help to spread the word about Gladiator and its numerous cool features!

I just wanted to stress the very professional-looking style - and yet highly instructive - videos tutorials that IIRs could do, and maybe it would be a good thing for Tone2's Gladiator to benefit from IIRs's experience.

Keep up the good work, Markus!

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
Re: Gladiator video tutorials from IIRs? It would be cool!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »
Hi audio_dude,

I'll check them out, thanks for the heads up ;)

audio_dude

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »
yes, Bastiaan, these video tutorials are really instructive and very well done, so it might be a good thing for the fame of Gladiator (and for the Gladiator users, of course) to benefit from such video tutorials!

Budbertzerofluff

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2010, 04:19:25 PM »
IIRs is the best.

His tutorials are quick, concise, well organized and professionally produced. Unlike other tutorials that poke around talking about features, IIRs gives you examples of how to do something *useful* with a product and shows real-life application of product features.