You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Big thanks to Tone2 for all the recent updates!  (Read 3262 times)

Bodiah22

Big thanks to Tone2 for all the recent updates!
« on: July 01, 2018, 01:19:43 AM »
Just wanted to spend a second saying thanks to Markus and others at Tone2 for putting together so many excellent free updates to their product line lately. Your efforts are not going underappreciated, and are helping me see that my Tone2 products only grow in value over time.  :)

Dumbo

Re: Big thanks to Tone2 for all the recent updates!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:26:10 AM »
I have to second that! I know of no other company with such a great responsive support and permanent updates, that reflect THE USERS WISHES and not the new company strategy like some big companies do. That is the reason, why I use more and more tone 2 products and less and less other plugins.
For me, Tone 2 feels more like friends that support your music making and that is very rare in the current market!
Therefore, also from me a big THANK YOU to Markus and the great team at Tone 2 for the great updates and great support! :)

Cheers

Dumbo

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 10:01:01 AM »
Thanks a lot for the nice words!  :)

It motivates me us lot to do support and work on free updates, when we receive positive feedback.

Alex_Longard

• Email
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 10:21:46 AM »
And I will say my huge THANKS for the great plugins, user-friendly interface and options, nice sound and FX.
Electra2 is generally a masterpiece among the synthesizers, I tried hundreds of plug-ins, only this synthesizer replaced a bunch of terrible and heavy plug-ins.

To my regret, I can not now buy Tone2 plug-ins that I like as Electra2, but in the future I will definitely make my choice))) I'm delighted with Nemesis, Rayblaster, Gladiator, they are very convenient for me))))