You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: New rock song with Rayblaster 2 & UltraSpace to check out as of Nov. 22nd!  (Read 5684 times)

aaron aardvark

I put a new song in my music website called "Set Your Sights For the Celestial".  It uses Rayblaster 2, UltraSpace delays & reverbs, other synths, electric guitar, and electric bass.  Please tell me how you like the song, and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish.  Check out this link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=224436&songID=13659195

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
Re: New rock song with Rayblaster 2 & UltraSpace to check out as of Nov. 22nd!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 05:10:18 PM »
I like it. The drums seem to be a bit off from the timing.

aaron aardvark

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 06:43:02 PM »
Markus,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it!  At least in theory, the synths, drums, and delays should all be MIDI time synced.  

I live near Los Angeles.  I went to high school with a Todd Krause, who by chance was the bouncer at my first club gig in 1983.  He now works in Fender's Custom Shop making high end Stratocasters and probably other guitars.  Maybe you guys are related.  Are you in Germany?

Markus Krause

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »
Hello,

Yes, i am from Germany. More exactly from Bavaria. This is where the Octoberfest and beer comes from.
Krause is a very common name here. It is unlikely that we a related, but we got relatives in the USA.

Have a nice weekend!
Markus