You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Any plans for a little disccount for Tone2 customers?  (Read 5784 times)

silikonanswer

Any plans for a little disccount for Tone2 customers?
« on: December 02, 2012, 01:57:34 PM »
Hi to everyone,

This synth sounds amazing, great job Tone2! Are there any plans for a little disccount for Tone2 customers? I own some Tone2 products (I love them all :-)) and as a bedroom producer the price is a little high for me (I am not saying this synth is expensive).

Congratulations to the Tone2 team!

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
Re: Any plans for a little disccount for Tone2 customers?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 03:32:23 PM »

Cheers!

-Bastiaan-

silikonanswer

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:21:03 PM »
You rule. I downlad the demo, browse the presets and I am hooked. My ears and my brain just couldn't stop my finger to click the buy buttom.  :D

It is just perfect for industrial/electronic futuristic sounds. It sounds fresh and with character and totally and absolutely electrodelicious.  :laugh:

Another happy Rayblaster owner (Firebird, Warmverb and Filterbank3)

Itron

• Email
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 08:53:13 PM »
Hi Bastiaan,

Ingo mentioned that there might be a discount for existing Tone 2 customers, and pointed to this thread. I have demoed RayBlaster, and actually got to the Share-IT page before deciding that I should be sensible and hold on buying another synth and feeling that I ought to hit the cancel button. I'm sure that you can check that I have most of your products, and would love to add Rayblaster to my arsenal. This is very much a fun hobby for me (I doubt any body would want to listen to what I produce!!) so any savings are very much appreciated.

Either way I think you guys should be aplauded for creating synths using different technologies. Gladiator was one of my first synths, and it continues to be a great favourite. Great job and well done.

BW

Mark.

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 09:25:03 AM »
I will discuss with Bastiaan how we can reward faithful customers today.

In general we try to keep the price of our software as stable as possible, because larger disounts annoy customers who paid the full price for the product.

Itron

• Email
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 01:47:26 PM »
Hi Guys,

Thank you for your email for loyal customers, that is what I call a quick and positive response.  :)

Definitely suggest existing customers check their email. A very generous loyalty offer!

Unfortunately, this offer won't help in my case - Oh well.  :(  (Obviously a case of having tooooo...2 many tone2.. products!!!  :D )

But it is good to know that Tone2 is listening - Many thanks and good luck with Rayblaster.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 03:47:49 PM by Itron »