You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: FilterBank feature requests  (Read 44348 times)

Izishtke

Re: FilterBank feature requests
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 06:53:42 PM »
Please return back Analog (Self Oscillation) filters type to FB3, as was in the earlier versions of FilterBank.
Again, this is a unique addition to create different textures. Once upon a time I liked FB because of this feature, and now it is very lacking.
Up

Dumbo

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 01:20:09 AM »
Hello,

I just checked the fx/synths I don not have (yet) from Tone2. So I just discovered this little gem. I really like the sound. I made a lot of music in the 80s with analog equipment and some of the sound remind me of that time. Sounds really analog! I thought this was a filter but it is much more it is a real synthesizer!
Now my feature request: Could you make a version with a bigger user interface? On my display all other Tone2 synths are quite good sizewise and most values are good readable. This one is just too tiny...  ???
And by the way: I really like the Filterbank demo song, especially the second part!  ;)

Cheers

Dumbo 8)

Robin

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2017, 07:05:34 PM »
since years i miss the ANALOG filter types in fb,and those are in bifilter.....

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2018, 08:41:58 AM »
Requested by Abject:
Can the Icarus filters types and distortion types be added to FilterBank? FilterBank being a solely filter related effect should have more filters than the other products imo. Can these newer filters be added to it?

LeVzi

• Email
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2019, 06:43:39 PM »
Just some ideas as I am using FB a lot these days.

1) More options for distortion or more ways to distort
2) More ways to mangle sound through the fitlers (Like Massive's feedback)
3) internal limiter maybe ? With on/off switch.

I have been using this loads on Hardcore kicks, it really can produce some awesome things, I know a lot of producers use it too, so an update with more options for filter processing and sound mangling would be good. The tubeamps etc are what is most common used.