You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Copy oscillators  (Read 1753 times)

FischerZ

• Email
Copy oscillators
« on: February 18, 2021, 04:00:24 PM »
Is it possible to implement a copy function for the oscillators?

best
Piet

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Re: Copy oscillators
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 12:08:14 PM »
Hello Piet,

It is possible from the technical side. I can implement it if there is demand for it

Markus

BreakerFix

Re: Copy oscillators
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 03:36:58 PM »
I demand it!   :D
Me too.
 ???.. Me too...
 ;) I second that emotion....

Well then, the eyes have it. I mean the ayes have it. I mean please add my vote to the official tally.
Well, tally ho then...
And now for something completely different...

All Pythoning aside,
It would be handy to have an Osc copy feature. Since they're both exactly the same & all. I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do their job or anything, but  :lamp: you could just have it as a right click on the "Osc 1" or "Osc 2" header (on the left) to bring up a menu to choose to copy Osc 1 to 2 & possibly some other cool stuff that you think up. You only have 1 filter anyway, so having both Oscillators doing different things but going into the same filter & envelope is a bit limiting. :lamp: Maybe a right click on the filter header & the LFO header (any headers with arrows) would be way to have at least one more filter so each Oscillator can have its own or share & a way to have additional LFOs or at least one more LFO to have one available to Aftertouch, since you're going to implement that too. :angel: Right? Oops. I didn't write that post yet. Well, gotta go. Bye... :-[

I'm sorry, I don't mean to "forum post bomb" you & hijack this thread. I think the copy thing sounds like is a good idea & anytime my brain fires up on a good idea, it goes into "Brainstorming" mode...
 ;D