You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Patch custom settings import/export  (Read 1678 times)

CEART

• Email
Patch custom settings import/export
« on: January 26, 2021, 03:11:44 AM »
Hi,

I am creating vocoder patches, using the different menu options. I must create at least 50 patches for which I have recorded 50 vocal phrases as audio source. I want all the presets to have the same parameter settings in OSC 1 (morph, wave, detune, vol, fade, oct etc) in addition to the same effects, filter, LFO and other patches general parameters.

But every time I create a vocoder patch the whole preset is initialized from scratch and I can't find a way to create a template or a way to export/import a common setup that can be recalled for each new vocoder patch so as not to have to repeat the preset settings and configurations procedure again and again.

Therefore my question is: Is there a way to save or export/import the same presets settings for apply to multiples vocoder presets? or something similar that fulfills that function in Icarus 2?

~ceart~

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Re: Patch custom settings import/export
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 09:31:51 AM »
Hello CEART,

yes this is possible:

1) Create your vocoder template-patch

2) Save is as myVocoderTemplate.fxp to Icarus_sounds/Templates

3) When you want create a new vocoder-patch load myVocoderTemplate with the patch browser. Then do not use the vocoder-button. Instead, click on TOOLS on Osc1. Then Vocoder->Vocoder Saw

Markus

CEART

• Email
Re: Patch custom settings import/export
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 07:47:19 AM »
Thanks, Markus. It work. Nice.

Carlos