You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Icarus is an enormous project, if you can, don't stop its evolution.  (Read 2505 times)

Junior S

Hi Markus.  :)

Well I'm aware about your health issues and I hope overall it improves and you will be better, very often I read some your post about Icarus being the last synth you will develop and stuffs like that.

I'm also aware about the market and that is saturated, but... Icarus is really very Very unique, is a great prowess, honestly there is not anything like it, there is no wavetable synth with such deepness and synthesis capabilities like it. I think that you have achieved a lot with it, and if it is true that you will no develop more synths (which sounds like a bad news) certainly also could be even better that you can continue the evolution of what is already there and overall your main flagship products, Icarus.

And yeah I use Icarus all time, really All Time, very often I play with it in the projects, I play with it with some loops and some beautiful melodies, so to hear something like you will stop developing more products is like if a close friend is telling me he will go, it would be sad, I really hope a prosperous time for you and this company, and if it is possible or not to just continue the development of what is already there would be at least a good news for me and even better. There will be a always place in the market for Tone2 because your synths are very unique, and even if Tone2 might need to improve and adapt to this big competition in all different areas and aspects, I will hope the best always for Tone2.

Also if your health issues is something that could be improved I would hope the best for it, mainly because by my own experience mine was terrible for years and was healed (thanks God), and good diet and exercise helps me to stay healthy.

So long life Tone2, Very good day my friend.  :)

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Re: Icarus is an enormous project, if you can, don't stop its evolution.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 10:22:39 AM »
Hello Junior,

Icarus2 will be the final Tone2 synth.
But there will be big and free updates with new features for Icarus2. There will be also free updates for the other existing synthesizers. The support for the existing products will not be stopped.

Markus

Junior S

Re: Icarus is an enormous project, if you can, don't stop its evolution.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 02:42:47 PM »
That's nice.  :)