Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are working on Icarus2  (Read 1749 times)
Rob R

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2019, 04:51:10 PM »

Looking forward to seeing the new interface with more controls. I always thought that there was a lot of wasted space in Icarus that could have been used to show more controls, like the huge preset box or some of the waveform and filter displays. I'm very close to buying and I'm sure V2 will put me over the edge (if not sooner).

.... oh and don't forget to switch the cutoff and resonance positions! I think it's pretty much universal muscle memory to reach for cutoff on the left and resonance on the right!  Wink
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2019, 11:55:05 AM »

Cutoff and Reso is already switched and less GUI space will be wasted Smiley
The Arp will be also bigger and no more tabs are necessary for the oscs and matrix

exmatproton

Ae

WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2019, 07:49:53 AM »

The Arp will be also bigger and no more tabs are necessary for the oscs and matrix

that is actually good news! Glad to read you're implementing ideas from the users!

Icarus_Gladiator2/3_RayBlaster2_Nemesis_Saurus2_Electra2(x)_BiFilter2_Filterbank3_Warmverb

-exm-
Rob R

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2019, 10:20:30 AM »

Sounds amazing! I'm in!

It would be super if the cutoff and res of both filters were available at the same time as well, as that's something nice to tweak together. Maybe it's just me but I'd even prefer the matrix to be tabbed to allow for that. Smiley
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2019, 10:33:18 AM »

cutoff and reso of both filters will be visible at the same time

Rob R

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2019, 03:57:32 PM »

cutoff and reso of both filters will be visible at the same time
Oh outstanding! Well then I guess MPE would be icing on the cake! But I'll be buying regardless I'm sure.
LeVzi

Email
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 07:32:27 AM »

This looks like an awesome improvement, and the addition of MSEG's is something I am SOOOO Thankful for as I love synths with them. The GUI looks awesome tbh.
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2019, 05:51:03 PM »

MPE most likely will be part of the feature-set

Rob R

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2019, 06:34:02 PM »

Amazing news! You'll get some extra exposure among linnstrument users and roli seaboard/blocks users as they post compatible sound engines on their websites so hopefully that pays off for you.

Here's a weird little silly request: The up/down arrows for presets, banks, waveforms etc. I feel like those would be comfortable if they were side by side as left/right arrows. I don't why but it just feels more natural, perhaps because more synths do it that way and I'm used to it.
exmatproton

Ae

WWW Email
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2019, 09:45:53 AM »

Amazing news! You'll get some extra exposure among linnstrument users and roli seaboard/blocks users as they post compatible sound engines on their websites so hopefully that pays off for you.

Here's a weird little silly request: The up/down arrows for presets, banks, waveforms etc. I feel like those would be comfortable if they were side by side as left/right arrows. I don't why but it just feels more natural, perhaps because more synths do it that way and I'm used to it.

down/up for banks and left/right for presets?

Icarus_Gladiator2/3_RayBlaster2_Nemesis_Saurus2_Electra2(x)_BiFilter2_Filterbank3_Warmverb

-exm-
Deepbass

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2019, 09:19:32 AM »

Im really looking forward to Icarus2, great new features! Did you also find a way to enhance the workflow with the sliders in the wavetable editor?
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2019, 04:37:11 PM »

I will take a look at this as soon as the other stuff is finished

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: