Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Icarus feature requests  (Read 51456 times)
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2019, 02:34:25 PM »

We had left-right arrows in an earlier version of electra . People did complain because they were irritated, because the list than opens when you click on the name is from top to bottom.

AnalogSignal

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2019, 01:01:27 AM »

Here are my requests:

1. I would like the dedicated LFO1 and LFO2 controls within the oscillator section to animate their respective modulation targets.  Currently I use the mod matrix instead of these controls because it gives clearer visual feedback.

2. Please allow longer audio clips for beat slicing.

3. Please update the manual to explain the difference between Arp\LFO hard trig and soft trig.

Thanks.
JOP

« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2019, 09:43:52 AM »

We had left-right arrows in an earlier version of electra . People did complain because they were irritated, because the list than opens when you click on the name is from top to bottom.

Banks (one column): up/down Bankpresets (various columns):up/down + left/right.
Most of the u-he synths go this way, i never heard someone complaining about this solution. In Icarus i would like the change of a preset when you click on a preset, not when you adress a different bank.     

davew1

« Reply #198 on: September 09, 2019, 06:14:46 AM »

This may already be planned for Icarus 2, but I wanted to suggest it anyway:

A phase knob on the MSEGs, identical to those on the LFOs, would be useful. After creating a pattern, it's nice to experiment with shifting it left or right to create a different rhythmic feel.

Or, if there's an easy way to select all the points at once and move them left/right, that could help with this.

Thanks for your consideration!
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #199 on: September 09, 2019, 07:24:31 AM »

Hello,

I already included such a control. In Icarus2 is called 'Start'.

I also considered 'selecting and moving groups of points'. It is possible from the technical side and chances are good that i will implement it.

Best Regards,
Markus

davew1

« Reply #200 on: September 10, 2019, 12:25:37 AM »

Hello,

I already included such a control. In Icarus2 is called 'Start'.

I also considered 'selecting and moving groups of points'. It is possible from the technical side and chances are good that i will implement it.

Best Regards,
Markus

Cool, thanks for the info!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: