You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Feature Requests for Nemesis  (Read 5579 times)

Sabastian92

• Email
Feature Requests for Nemesis
« on: April 19, 2016, 02:52:41 AM »
Hey Markus, Here are some additions that would be great in the next Nemesis update

- Additive Editor expanded with more harmonics maybe up to 256 or somewhere around there for deep wave building, Ability to more these to create a Additive FM Morph mode would be amazing!

- A new mode that copies having multiple operators with different waves and tunings. I don't know how you could do this but I believe that it would be a great thing to add. Maybe create multiple algorithms being selectable within the PM/DX mode.

- Love the reverbs in Electra2. like Glass, Big, Band, Real. Those would be magnificent in Nemesis.

thats all I have for now. Thanks for your hard work. Im making tutorials and can't wait for Icarus! :)

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
Re: Feature Requests for Nemesis
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 12:57:22 PM »
Hallo Sabastian92,

thank you for your suggestions and your feedback.

I think i can promise some additional Reverbs for the next update. The update will be for free. :)

exmatproton

• Ae
    • exm BC
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 03:49:35 PM »
Hallo Sabastian92,

I think i can promise some additional Reverbs for the next update. The update will be for free. :)

Awesome sauce!
Warlock_Icarus_Gladiator2/3_RayBlaster2_Nemesis_Saurus2_Electra2(x)_BiFilter2_Filterbank3_Warmverb

-exm-

Sabastian92

• Email
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 07:48:14 AM »
Hallo Sabastian92,

Sweet thats awesome! :)

Markus Krause

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 02:09:26 PM »
By email: "Hi. Thank you for including the new randomizer feature for the arp in Icarus! Many new presets have already been added to my arsenal! Would it be possible for their to be the same addition to an update for Nemesis? I love that arp design."