Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nemesis feature requests  (Read 12735 times)
Stefkin

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2014, 02:47:04 AM »

Hi guys, great product,  it leaves little to be desired.

However, I did not find any way to modulate the "Phase" knob with an LFO, for instance. The matrix does not show "Phase" as a possible destination. I am now using automation to reach the desired effect, which is a bit of work when you are actually trying to create a sine wave using Logic 9's drawing tools.. Wink Could this be added, or is there a workaround?

That said, I appreciate the fact that Nemesis features two extra modulation matrix positions (compared to ElectraX) since in ElectraX I always seem to run out when I still need to modulate that one final parameter... However, I still feel Nemesis could use a few more, especially since there are 4 oscillators/sources to consider - and this goes for Electra2 actually, since I saw it still has the same number as ElectraX (namely 10).

Thanks!
Bastiaan van Noord
Administrator

WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2014, 03:15:56 PM »

No workaround for that one I'm afraid so host automation is still your best option. We'll see if it's possible or make sense to include Phase in the mod.matrix list, not a lot of people/designers would use it though, nevertheless we'll check it out Smiley
Markus Krause
Tone2.com audiosoftware
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 02:10:03 PM »

By email: "Hi. Thank you for including the new randomizer feature for the arp in Icarus! Many new presets have already been added to my arsenal! Would it be possible for their to be the same addition to an update for Nemesis? I love that arp design."

MarkH

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2019, 12:17:34 AM »

I would love to see a Filter section implemented in Nemesis as I always find myself using a 3rd party filter plugin with Nemesis.

Comb, Vowel, All pass, LP, HP, BP, BR, etc. would be very nice to have onboard.

I would like to see the amount of Effects slots increased from 2 upto 4 or 8. There are alot of nice effects to mix and match in Nemesis.

Some other new ideas could be to add some assignable Macro knobs. A custom LFO shape editor.

Keep up the good work.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: