You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Filterbank my goto filter plug in  (Read 6767 times)

Sir Dancelot

• myspace
    • Email
Filterbank my goto filter plug in
« on: July 01, 2010, 09:57:47 AM »
Hello,

I use filterbank3 and Bifilter now for 2 or 3 months, maybe longer.
Thing is, I use it on almost every track, it performs better then all the synths native filters I have.
I also discovered the AM/FM and SAW/TRI/SINE filters and comb/resonators/phaser are all very fun, practical and easy to use.

Overall I am (don't want to act like the posterboy) delighted to own these products not to mention the very friendly pricetag.

The only thing that amazes me is that this forum is so quiet! I mean, am I the only one who is so happy, or do happy customers never join a forum because they have nothing to rant. In that case, this empty forum is a big compliment.

Anyway, to the developers of Bifilter and filterbank 3...Job very well done.

Regards Dylan.
PC: Quadcore6600 XP32 bit
Software: Tone2 Filterbank3/Bifilter - Cubase 5.1.1 - wavelab studio 6.1- virtual bassist- Korg KLCAE07 legacy - GPO -Superiordrummer 2.0 - UAD Cambridge EQ & Precision limiter.
Hardware: UAD 1e- Novation ZeroSL- PodXT-Mackie Onyx400F- Triton 61 LE-Alesis Monitor one.

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Re: Filterbank my goto filter plug in
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:04:15 AM »
Thank you Dylan,

We do excessive beta tesing before we release a new update or product. This prevents rants and angry customers. If customers are happy and everything works as exspected the just enjoy the product and they don't have to contact support or the forum.

All The Best,
Markus and Bastiaan