General Category > WarmVerb Multi-FX

WarmVerb Multi-FX feature requests

(1/5) > >>

Markus Krause:
This is the right place to post feature requests for Warmverb.
Please keep in mind that there are also techncial restrictions and we can not fullfill everyone's needs.

aplats:
I understand there are ways to get around this, but not nearly as elegant. Is there a chance to get Warmverb offered as a Midi-Controlled Effect in logic? That way we can provide MIDI input for the vocoder?

Also, It would also be cool to create your own pattern for trance gate like Uhbik-T. This would be huge for me personally, as I am afraid that if a lot of people are using Warmverb's tremelo, it creates similar sounds... I'm not a huge fan of only fixed patterns on instruments.

aplats:
Just wondering if you guys are checking these threads... I haven't seen many responses.

Bastiaan van Noord:
We check them ;) It's just that it's difficult to reply to each request with a 'we'll add it' or 'we'll see if we can include it in a next update" reply.

Not a huge fan of fixed patterns myself, so I like the idea of adding your own patterns. About Logic's midi control, I'm not a Logic user so could you explain what the problem there is.

aplats:
Thanks for getting back Bastiaan.  :)

I heard that the vocoder can be controlled by midi. In logic, I believe the only nice way to route midi to an effect is to have that effect as a "Midi-Controlled Effect." Basically, you load that up as you would an instrument, and then you side-chain the audio in there that you want the effect to process. Since the effect is on the track as an instrument, logic will send MIDI data to it when the track is selected. This is the way that TAL Vocoder does it and other effects I've worked with. Please let me know if I'm not explaining well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version