General Category > Nemesis

Nemesis feature requests

<< < (2/6) > >>

Markus Krause:
Is has been a log time ago till i worked on this, but If i remember right, the mousewheel message is only passed, if the window has focus. The other WM messages like mouseclick are always passed correctly. It seems to be some kind of lowleved oddity in windows.
As you said. Apple does it right. At least this time.  :D

sagantech:

--- Quote from: Markus Krause on January 20, 2014, 04:30:00 PM ---he mousewheel message is only passed, if the window has focus.

--- End quote ---

Right. So why does Nemesis not work with the mousewheel messages it receives when it has focus and there is no mouse configure file?

Markus Krause:
There is a mouse configuration file. To force an aggressive mouse focus make sure that a file called 'NemesisMouse.cfg' is contained within the plugin directory.
Please note that mousewheel behaves slightly different with the latest version called (Nemesis_ilox_fix.zip). I did make focus less aggressive by default, since there was a host that made trouble. However i forgot which one it was.
All i can say is that we have received no compains about the mousewheel behaviour from our customers. This shows that it works for the people or that they don't use the mousewheel a lot.

cambartram:
Hello.  As a very new user of Nemesis and forum member I have a couple of quick suggestions:
  -enable a double-click on knobs to return to a null setting (e.g. bi-polar knobs  would go to vertical)
  -enable a double click on Mod sliders to snap back to null exactly
  -add an general UnDo/ReDo function (e.g. would allow for return to a previous waveform(s) after edit).

Cameron

Markus Krause:
Hello Cameron,

this is already supported:

Strg/ctrl + left mouse button: reset knob/control to default
shift + left mouse button: finetune knob/control

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version