General Category > Icarus

Icarus feature requests

<< < (2/51) > >>

Markus Krause:
 :D
You really got MANY wavetables installed. Looks like it requires some sorting.

Tip: I can't see from the screenshot what your wave files contain. But in general you should put single  cycle waveforms to Icarus_waves and wavetables (2048 samples * number of waveforms) to Icarus_wavetables.
You can do this quickly if you use the file manager and got to Icarus_wavetables. Then select all files which are smaller than 4 kilobytes and move them to Icarus_waves.

Tip: You can also use drag & drop to load a waveform or wavetable.

Examigan:
I was wondering why (without reading every post on here, as I haven't been around in a long while) the cutoff and resonance are not in their usual order? Was their a special reason? I don't think I have ever seen it setup that way. Not a huge deal, but it is out of the ordinary.  ;)

Markus Krause:
If you take a look at the GUI you can see that the Parameters Env, Key, Vel and LFO3 are connected to the cutoff. The drive knob is connected to the distortion type parameter. This makes it necessary to place the reso knob left to the cutoff control.

Examigan:

--- Quote from: Markus Krause on June 20, 2016, 01:11:31 PM ---If you take a look at the GUI you can see that the Parameters Env, Key, Vel and LFO3 are connected to the cutoff. The drive knob is connected to the distortion type parameter. This makes it necessary to place the reso knob left to the cutoff control.

--- End quote ---

Got it, thanks  :)

exmatproton:

--- Quote from: Markus Krause on June 20, 2016, 11:02:05 AM --- :D
You really got MANY wavetables installed. Looks like it requires some sorting.

Tip: I can't see from the screenshot what your wave files contain. But in general you should put single  cycle waveforms to Icarus_waves and wavetables (2048 samples * number of waveforms) to Icarus_wavetables.
You can do this quickly if you use the file manager and got to Icarus_wavetables. Then select all files which are smaller than 4 kilobytes and move them to Icarus_waves.

Tip: You can also use drag & drop to load a waveform or wavetable.

--- End quote ---

I know of all the possible workarounds. But this is just a manager that isn't able to display the amount right. So it should be fixed. 98% of the loaded waves are indeed wavetables (i know, there are many of them..hehehe) and using the folder is the quickest way to open them from 1 interface.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version