You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: is there such an option?  (Read 6631 times)

Caine123

is there such an option?
« on: September 17, 2011, 11:22:15 PM »
i clicked accidently on randomize and my previous designed sound got lost and i didnt save :(

maybe there is a history? it would be great so if you accidentlally didnt save your sound you can browse the history for the session :)

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
Re: is there such an option?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 10:28:35 PM »
Ah..sorry no undo or undo history list.

I  know how you feel though, doing design for ElectraX a while ago I managed to hit one of the pads on my LPD8 controller, of course I had it set to ' Program Change' and my carefully crafted FM pad sound went bye bye..argh ???

You learn and live though, whenever I design my LPD8 controller no longer lies in front of my controller keyboard :)

Caine123

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 11:35:51 PM »
Ah..sorry no undo or undo history list.

I  know how you feel though, doing design for ElectraX a while ago I managed to hit one of the pads on my LPD8 controller, of course I had it set to ' Program Change' and my carefully crafted FM pad sound went bye bye..argh ???

You learn and live though, whenever I design my LPD8 controller no longer lies in front of my controller keyboard :)

THANKS Bastiaan :),

maybe this is a nice and realistic idea if it is possible ;), does elextrax have a random button as well?

edit: oops hit edit instead of reply
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 12:48:09 PM by Bastiaan van Noord »

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:49:50 PM »

Not yet, but I'll add the undo feature to the req.list ;)