You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Modulation destinations in Gladiator  (Read 6453 times)

netwalker

• Email
Modulation destinations in Gladiator
« on: June 03, 2011, 10:26:45 PM »
Hi,

at programming new patches I'm missing the possibility for modulating (for me) important parameters like params of the volume envelope (attack/decay etc).

Example:
I tried to realize a great patch of my Korg synth named "Heaven'sGate" . The patch starts with a "sparkling entry" (Osc1/2, percussive arpeggiator  part - short attack/decay). This part will be slowly faded out and it is descending into an "angel choir"  (Osc 3/4, pad character with long attack etc).

A slow LFO could change the volume envelope settings.

Questions:

1. does exist an indirect possiblility to change sections of volume envelope in the modulation matrix (I coudn't find any)
2. can we expect that the (hopefully) following updates will offer more modulation targets?

Thanks

netwalker
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 03:17:01 PM by netwalker »

Bastiaan van Noord

• Administrator
    • Tone2 Audiosoftware
    • Email
Re: Modulation destinations in Gladiator
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
Hi Netwalker,

1. does exist an indirect possiblility to change sections of volume envelope in the modulation matrix (I coudn't find any)

That feature is available in ElectraX but not in Gladiator at the moment.

2. can we expect that the (hopefully) following updates will offer more modulation targets?

We're not sure if there will be major Gladiator updates anytime soon, it will require a substantial recode to include a bigger set of features and at the moment we're focusing on ElectraX.