General Category > Warlock

Warlock is available now!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Markus Krause:
Hello elektron,

1) I will add this feature if I have time and if it doesn't create trouble with the various hosts

2) Yes. It is a VST3 feature from the host's side

Markus Krause:
Update: A new version with new features and enhancements is finished. It will be sent by email today. A Mac version is also available now.

Gianfry:

--- Quote from: Markus Krause on February 11, 2021, 12:20:22 PM ---Update: A new version with new features and enhancements is finished. It will be sent by email today. A Mac version is also available now.

--- End quote ---
Dear Markus thanks for your email but the version in AU don’t exist inside the installer.
I use Logic that work only in Audio Unit.
why? since in all other plug ins it exists? 

Markus Krause:
Hello Gianfry,

please check out the system-requirements. It supports VST3 on the Mac. I currently can't say if AU will be possible in the future.

System requirements:

PC: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit)
Supported formats: VST 2.4 (64 bit), VST 3.7 (64 bit), Standalone

Mac: MacOS 10.11 or higher, MacOS 11; Intel CPU or Apple Silicon (native support)
Supported formats: VST 3.7 (64 bit)

Jay:
F I R E B I R D !
This was my first thought after I've seen the pics. And I was right after I bought it directly. The sound is like the remarkable one from Firebird which I used a lot about years ago and produced a complete Album only with using Firebird. By strolling through the presets I fell back in good memories of this time.
Sadly I couldn't use Firebird anymore after I switched to a 64bit-Machine and DAW back in 2017. The more happy I'm now to get back this great Synth with pretty cool additions, "new" sounds and this very cool "random" feature.
Now my wife will hate you guys in cause she won't see me a lot coming out of my studio the next weeks ;) Time to create own presets, modulate the existing ones and it's going to be real fun! Why? Cause the Interface is easy to use, offers all things I need and makes sound-design a time-saving task. Well done so far, guys!
The only thing I have to "complain" about is the fact, that the "Midi-learn" doesn't work properly atm...but hey...improvements are still to come as I bet ;)
Cheers from Leipzig, Germany
Jay

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version