You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Tone2 Drummachine  (Read 4871 times)

Dumbo

Tone2 Drummachine
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:45:54 AM »
Hello,

I use many of your great Synths. I really like the user experience, the sound variability and the very uncomplicated registration process. I now realized, that since I started using Tone2 software, I more and more abandon other companies' software, it is just much more fun using your tools!
There is only one thing missing: A vsti Drummachine. You have already some drum features hidden, especially in Electra. It just were great if you had a dedicated Drummachine with Step-Programming etc. You got already most of the features needed in your Synths...
I don't know what other users think, but for me, that would be awesome!!! ;D

Cheers

8)

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Re: Tone2 Drummachine
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 11:13:07 AM »
Hello Dumbo,

thanks a lot for the nice words!

I'd love to build a drum synth. We already had plans for a drum machine some years ago. Since there was not a lot of feedback from the customers side we decided to be careful and release the Drums soundset for Electra before doing this. Sadly, the set did not sell well and the costs for developing it were higher than the income from the sales. :(

The idea of a drum synth is not abadoned. But i can't promise that it will be ever released.

Markus

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:48:22 AM by Markus Krause »

Dumbo

Re: Tone2 Drummachine
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 10:04:17 PM »
...But i can promise that it will be ever released....

You know that you just promised to realease a Tone2 Drummachine?  ;D

Naw, I think I got you right. For any reason I did not realize that there is a dedicated drum soundset for Electra. I will have a closer look, maybe that's my next investment...
Anyway, thank you for the answer!

Cheers

Dumbo