You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Drag and drop Load resynthesis wave  (Read 5477 times)

Burkuagh

Drag and drop Load resynthesis wave
« on: January 23, 2016, 07:25:02 AM »
Is there a way to make Nemesis where you can drop .wav files directly on the oscillators like you can in Electra2 and Rayblaster?

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
Re: Drag and drop Load resynthesis wave
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 12:56:37 PM »
Hello Burkuagh,

i like your idea of supporting drag&drop for the OSCs. I'll check out if it's possible to include this and will put it on the feature list.

Have a nice weekend,
Markus

Burkuagh

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:13:02 AM »
Thanks!  Another thing I would love to have in Nemesis is the < > arrows to cycle through the folder of the currently loaded wave rather than jumping back to the default factory folder.

I use the Galbanum Architecture Waveforms for the vast majority of patches I make and trying to navigate through 25thousand+ waveforms is a cumbersome process the way it is currently implemented.  The drag and drop and cycle-through-last-folder would go a long way to speed up this process.

Markus Krause

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 11:31:51 AM »
Hello Burkuagh,

you can simply copy the galbanum wav files to the Nemesis_waves directory. Make sure that you use the 24 bit or 16 bit files. Then you can browse them like the factory waveforms with < and >.

The waveforms are stored within your patches (.fxp) and songs. Once you loaded a waveform you don't have to care if the files is still in the right place on your harddisc later.