You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Ambientica soundset for Nemesis released!  (Read 3784 times)

Markus Krause

• Tone2.com audiosoftware
  • Administrator
    • Tone2.com audiosoftware
Ambientica soundset for Nemesis released!
« on: March 04, 2015, 02:13:46 PM »

The Ambientica soundset for Nemesis

This is Mac of BIOnighT, and I’m here to present my soundset for Nemesis called “Ambientica”. For those of you who are not familiar with my music: I’m an electronic musician with over 90 albums under my belt. I’m mostly known for my Ambient, Berlin School and Classic Electronics output.
I was very excited when Tone2 offered me the opportunity to create an Ambient soundset for their beautiful Nemesis. It took months to complete it, but here it is: "Ambientica" is ready to become part of your productions!
This soundset includes 170 different patches that inspire you to create deep soundscapes and cosmic sonic voyages. Most of these sounds are atmospheric, textural and ambient in nature. They are rich in detail and movement. You will be able to create spacey, abstract sceneries with very little effort, free to follow your own creativity. I also tossed in arpeggios, as well as percussive and FX patches for good measure. You will have all you need to unleash your talent and give shape to complete ambient opera.
Check out the demo track: what you hear is exactly what will get, since no external effects were used.  So get your copy of “Ambientica,” get on your spaceship, and start your new voyage through the galaxy or within the deepest corners of yourself!
Perfect for many genres, such as, Complextro, Trance, Electronica, EDM, Cinematic, Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Dirty Dutch, Progressive, Techno, HipHop and a wide variety of other music genres.

Highlights

• 170 inspiring sounds
  • Unique sound by using the innovative neoFM synthesis
  • Includes the double album ‘Memoirs’ by Mac, which was created exclusively with this soundset, as free bonus.
  • Comfortable installation
  • Perfect integration into the user interface
  • Created by a professional sound designer and artist
  • All sounds are properly programmed and do not contain samples. This gives you the complete dynamic range and highest possible sound quality.

Genres

This soundset is perfect for Ambient, Berlin School, Soundtrack, New Age, Experimental, Drone, and every time you need to add a touch of atmosphere to your productions.

MP3 demo
https://www.tone2.com/mp3download/Tone2_Nemesis_Ambientica.mp3

Free album as Bonus

Working on “Ambientica” gave me so many ideas that I recorded the double album “Memoirs” using exclusively this soundset.  I was so excited about both the music and the soundset that I proposed to include the album as a free bonus with the soundset. You’ll receive both volumes of “Memoirs” with your copy of “Ambientica” for your listening pleasure.

Enjoy and keep the music alive!
Mac of BIOnighT

For more info please visit the NeoFM expansion product page: https://tone2.com/html/ambientica.html