You must register to have access to the complete forum.

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 6287 times)

Stefkin

Thank you!
« on: December 06, 2014, 04:48:49 AM »
Hi guys,

For months now I have been searching for the perfect replacements for two of my most beloved reverb and delay plug-ins, as they are currently 32-bits and I am upgrading to Logic X, which is 64-bits only. I have tried literally dozens of demos trying to find one with the right feature set - but most importantly, with the right sound - however, without finding what I was looking for. So for the time being I have been using Logic's own delay and reverb effects, which (as far as built-in effects go) are pretty neat, but tend to just miss the mark with regards to my ideal 'sound'.

The release of UltraSpace came exactly at the right time, and after going over the features and checking the audio samples I was already vastly impressed, particularly by the warm and full (but crisp) sound, the impressive list of features, and of course, the excellent value for money (combining a full-featured delay and full-featured reverb plug-in in one, with room for creative crossbreeding? count me in!). Now, a few days after having purchased this spacious miracle, I can already say I have found my new go-to reverb and delay plug-in.

Thanks to the awesome presets, I was quickly aware that combining reverb and delay opens up a whole new world of possibilities, and excellent bonus features such as ducking (similar to the feature found on Boz Digital Labs' Imperial Delay - in my opinion a nice runner-up to UltraSpace though rediculously expensive, and I much prefer the sound and interface of Tone2's product) and the way multi-tap delay has been implemented make it not only an intuitive and reliable primary plug-in for space design, but also one that invites you to experiment and find new depths in your sound design.

So I just wanted to say thanks, Tone2; your ideas and hard work really make a difference, and will not only aid but inspire musicians for years to come.

GeorgeZ

• Sound Designer
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 11:33:40 PM »
Presets are quite good, I agree!  ;D

Quickmix

Re: Thank you!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 12:46:46 AM »
Hi guys,

For months now I have been searching for the perfect replacements for two of my most beloved reverb and delay plug-ins, as they are currently 32-bits and I am upgrading to Logic X, which is 64-bits only. I have tried literally dozens of demos trying to find one with the right feature set - but most importantly, with the right sound - however, without finding what I was looking for. So for the time being I have been using Logic's own delay and reverb effects, which (as far as built-in effects go) are pretty neat, but tend to just miss the mark with regards to my ideal 'sound'.

The release of UltraSpace came exactly at the right time, and after going over the features and checking the audio samples I was already vastly impressed, particularly by the warm and full (but crisp) sound, the impressive list of features, and of course, the excellent value for money (combining a full-featured delay and full-featured reverb plug-in in one, with room for creative crossbreeding? count me in!). Now, a few days after having purchased this spacious miracle, I can already say I have found my new go-to reverb and delay plug-in.

Thanks to the awesome presets, I was quickly aware that combining reverb and delay opens up a whole new world of possibilities, and excellent bonus features such as ducking (similar to the feature found on Boz Digital Labs' Imperial Delay - in my opinion a nice runner-up to UltraSpace though rediculously expensive, and I much prefer the sound and interface of Tone2's product) and the way multi-tap delay has been implemented make it not only an intuitive and reliable primary plug-in for space design, but also one that invites you to experiment and find new depths in your sound design.

So I just wanted to say thanks, Tone2; your ideas and hard work really make a difference, and will not only aid but inspire musicians for years to come.

This is it! :)